QUESTIONS/ONE-SHOTS CLOSED 'FOR A WHILE'

(A picture of Leo that'll convince you to read the whole chappy) art credit: ikumaru

Ok don't worry, guys.

This isn't the part of the story where I go frolic of with the pleasure of knowing 1,777 people read my story and leave you all hanging, and never update this story again.

I'm just closing the ask/suggestion box for a really short time, a week and a half at most. This is just time for me to catch up with three questions and two different suggestions for one-shots. I also *probably* won't be updating for the next few days.

Mainly because my end of grade (the most important test of the year) tests are tomorrow, Tuesday, and Thursday. What would be pretty helpful is if one of you sees me scrolling everywhere and voting on people's stories and whatnot, and you can just go to my message wall, and tell me to: GO GET YOUR BUTT IN THAT CHAIR HONEY AND STUDY.

That would be awesome, guys.

Alllsssoo, I'm traveling in June, so I may or may not be able to update. (Bad wifi and all)

So yeah, that's all.

(NOTE: If you ever see that your question goes unanswered for a long period of time, don't be shy, ask me!)

Peace out.

-Messy

Magnus: For the fifth time, who is—

Samirah: Shut up, Magnus, don't break the fourth wall.