Sam Can't Blackmail, and Someone Please Hide Magpunzel

Eyyy you amazing people,, long time no see, yeah? welll this is a short chappie, I apologize for that! I'll burst out some more more frequently though—also,, Maggie's birthday is coming up so shoot me some drawing/writing ideas about that! enjoy!

Twin girls asks To magnus: When people are hurt do they put their hand on your head and sing 'Flower gleam and glow (and so on)' to mess with you?

Magnus: Oh hell no. Anything but this—I had to pay Mallory to shut up about this stuff.

Mallory: Hey, it's not my fault you decided to pick Tangled as the movie we were going to watch this week.

Magnus: That was Alex—not me! Besides, I hadn't watched before, so I wanted to see what all the hype was about.

Sam: /shakes head/ Wow, Magnus, I thought you knew better than to go along with what Alex chooses.

Mallory: Besides, weren't you tearing up halfway into the movie?

Magnus: /bewildered expression/ No!

Samirah: /slips her phone out from her pocket and flips to a video filmed in a dark room/ I highly doubt that.

Magnus: Were you trying to make blackmail material? Sam, the video is in the damn portrait mode and you can't even see anything.

Samirah: /glares/ Excuse me for trying.

Mallory: /snorts/ Magnus, you're so predictable, scolding Sam about not taking a blackmail video right? Ha.

Magnus: Have you seen her filming skills? /moment of realization/ Wait, so that was what that big, white flash was in the middle of the movie. You were trying to 'stealthily' trying to take a video of m—

Alex: /bursts into the room panting, while carrying camera equipment and notebooks/ Who?

Magnus: Who what? And why in the nine worlds are you carrying all that stuff?

Alex: /throws the stuff down on Magnus's neat bed, ignoring Magnus's complaining/ Well, Sam called me, probably by accident again.

Samirah: /flushes, then curses/ Whoops. That happens sometimes.

Magnus: /laughs/ Wow Sam, butt-dialing like Heimda—

Samirah: /shoves a palm over Magnus's mouth/ If you prefer to live, I recommend not finishing that sentence.

Alex: Ahem—as I was saying /looks pointedly at Sam and Magnus/—I heard the word 'blackmail' and I came as fast as I could.

Magnus, Sam, and Mallory: /stare at Alex/

Alex: /narrows eyes/ What?

Mallory: Alex, we were talking about Sam's failure of an attempt to blackmail Magnus by taking a video of him crying when we were watching Tangled.

Alex: /stares at stuff on Magnus's bed/ Well, Magpunzel, I hope you have a splendid time carrying this crap back to my room. See you guys, I'm going back to my pottery.

/Alex casually walks out the room/

Sam: ...

Magnus: ...

Mallory: ...

Sam: /eyes the expensive camera equipment and planning journals on Magnus's bed/ Well, I think I know who to call next time I need help with blackmail.

/Alex pops her head back into the room, smirking as she opens the door a bit/

Alex: Oh yeah. I forgot to give Magnus a little warning that someone may sneak up on him and test the 'magical healing incantation' sometime soon. Maybe, possibly, I'm not sure. Bye! /slams door shut/

Magnus: /looks pale/ Someone, please hide me.