Samir, Not Enough Coffee, and Sneaky Gods

((Holy Frigg, you guys, we made it to 10k! And I low-key don't know how to deal with it bc 10,000 people reading my trainwreck, like how?? Thank you so much, and I love you all to bits ahhh))

Adventures_girl_99 questions:

Oh, when will Magnus tease Samirah about her ship name with Amir?

Magnus: Wait...Samirah and Amir. Sa-amir. Samir!

Samirah: Took you long enough to figure out.

Magnus: I have to be honest: this is a good possible blackmail material, but how am I supposed to tease you about it?

Alex: Just wait for her and Amir to do something cute, and shove a Samir sign in their faces, and tell them that it's your number one OTP.

Magnus: I'm not going to ask how you know what an 'OTP' is, or what it is, to save myself from potential embarrassment.

Magnus: What I do know is that we would be very busy if we had to show up every time Sam and Amir did something cute.

Sam: *blushes* Both of you, quit it. I don't like the idea of killing two specific annoying persons before I grab my third cup of coffee.

Alex: You've had two cups of coffee?

Magnus: I think a better question to ask is: you haven't drank your third cup yet? I'm scared for my life, or death, or whatever we are anymore.

Family of empty cups (and Annabeth) ! You have to tell TJ the truth about the Civil war (with the half blood camps being the reason it broke out and stuff) you HAVE to do it and write down his reaction.

Annabeth: Uh, well, TJ—hey.

TJ: Oh! Annabeth? Magnus's Greek cousin?

Annabeth: Yeah, that's me. I actually have something to say to you.

TJ: Go ahead; I don't bite.

Annabeth: You know how you fought in the Civil War?

TJ: *laughs* I would know, indeed.

Annabeth: Well, I hate to break it to you but, the Civil War was caused for reasons that differ from what you think. There are two camps, Roman and Greek. I'm from the Greek one, Camp Half Blood. *hesitantly waits*

TJ: *arches an eyebrow* Yes, go on.

Annabeth: You...aren't surprised that there are Romans too?

TJ: *chuckles* I am, very. I'm just good at hiding it. And it would be logical anyways, as Greek and Roman cultures are so close together.

Annabeth: Hm, I like your thinking. Anyways, the two camps fighting was a major cause of the Civil War. Well, the Civil War held many ways as to why it was started, and the two camps joined in—and while they did join, they separated in a way. We had many Ares and Athena kids fight in the war, too.

TJ: Interesting. Makes sense, at least. Gods find their ways to get into everything.

Annabeth: One of the truest things I've heard all day.

Adventures_girl_99 —I still have four of your questions/dares left, so don't worry, I didn't forget them! ((Still freaking out about 10.4k now?? Like how?? Thank you guys so much!!))

Also, I know I already forced a bunch of you guys over there, but go read Fangirl_Trash241 amazing story, pls. I will give you my love and thanks in returnnn (great deal I know)