Knuckleheads, Mallory's Spotlight, and Being The Shield Sis.

HappyFangirl4913 asks: To Mallory: Is it annoying being the only "shield sister" in the group?

Mallory: *looks at all the other males on floor 19* Ugh. It's tiring, but not annoying.

Mallory: *puts a hand on her hip* Let me explain you why. They're all idiots. Some more than others, but they're all very sensitive small children who get pretty moody, yeah?

Mallory: And of course, someone has to take care of them. As long as they don't really lay me off, then I'm fine with taking care of the three knuckleheads.

Halfborn: Me? A knucklehead? *teases* Why would you ever think that?

Mallory:  Oh please, you're the most annoying, disgusting, and ugliest knucklehead out of all three of you. *huffs then looks away before flushing a light red*

Halfborn: C'mon, you know you love me! *grins sheepishly*

Mallory: *snorts* Yeah, maybe in a different dimension.

Magnus: Uh, an actual dimension is pretty much possible, considering that there's already nine freaking wor—

Mallory: Magnus, who is the asker asking this question too, hmm?

Magnus: You, duh.

Mallory: *tilts head* Yes, Chase. Then why are you interrupting my spotlight?

Magnus: Fine, fine, I'm leaving. Play it safe, you two. *rushes out the door*

Mallory: *grits teeth* CHASE! Get your arse back here! *sighs* No problem, I'll just kill him today in Combat to the Death.

Mallory: Anyways, being the only shield sister isn't too bad.

Mallory: *smirks* Most of the times I actually like it.