Weddings, Magnus The Sleepyhead, and 'He's Fine'.

OfficialBookOwl asks: OOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!! I GOT ONE!!!! For hearthstone: When's the wedding, what colors and I'm invited right? And if none of you have proposed....*throws rings at both* HERE!!!!!

Blitzen: Well, kid. We haven't got engaged yet, but whenever we do, I'll make sure it's one of the best weddings ever. Thanks for the rings.

Hearth: *rolls eyes affectionately* Blitzen, are you even trying to deny the fact that we're certainly getting married according to the asker.

Blitzen: *pulls fake shocked face* Does that mean we're not getting married?

Hearth: *blushes a bright green* Oh gods. Blitzen, you can be such a flirt sometimes.

Blitzen: *chuckles lightheartedly*

Magnus: Ha, gay.

Samirah: Uh, Magnus, are you talking to yourself again?

Magnus: Maybe.

Samirah: Oh no. Are you doing the five-word response thing again? I really hope you aren't.

Magnus: *yawns, then slumps forwards as he slowly droops his eyes down*

Samirah: *grabs Magnus's shoulders to avoid him from falling then snaps loudly* Magnus.

Magnus: *looks up groggily, then blinks a few times* Huh?

Samirah: ...how much hours of sleep did you get last night?

Magnus: *yawns again before responding* Three?

Samirah: You're impossible. What were you doing for the whole night? Oh, no, no, no.

Magnus: *collapses promptly on the floor in front of Sam, then curls up into a fetal position*

Samirah: Do you guys know?

Blitzen: No idea.

Hearth: Did he pass out?

Sam: *nudges Magnus's head with her boot* Nope. He's just sleeping. Weird. I wonder why..

*in the hall*

Mallory: Do you think daring Magnus to not sleep the whole night was a good idea?

Halfborn: Probably not.

Mallory: Should we check up on him or something?

Halfborn: Nah. He's fine.

Mallory: You're probably right.