Magnus Rants About Evil Pigeons, and Sam's SO Done.

Question from SweetGabby124 : Magnus, how do you feel about piegons since the "incident"?

Magnus: ...

Sam: Oh no, not this again...a simple way to put it is that—

Magnus: That pigeon is a vile and disgusting creature who steals one's rightful falafel, which I personally find the most disrespecting thing you can do to me. Stab me? Eh, whatever. Kill me? I hate you, I guess. But steal my falafel? Oh-ho, you mister pigeon giant thing are evil, and I hate you with a fiery passion...actually I never said that, because I did the swear by my troth thing, and who knows what that creature can do to me and addition to being notoriously evil, did I mention the pigeon stole my falafel. I mean that pita was glistening right in front of my freaking face, like Oh Magnus you know you want me and BAM! Falafel gone. Magnus angry. Also, that was the first bit of actually fresh falafel, I mean if old falafel tastes like heaven, who knows what—mmphmmmph!

Sam: *muffles Magnus's mouth* Shut. Up. Why are boys so passionate about food and nothing else anyways?

Magnus: *pushes away Sam's hands* Hey, that's sexist...and also disrespecting the glorious food called falafel!

Samirah: Well, technically you're being stereotypical about pigeons.

Magnus: Well if you ever had a near to death experience with a pigeon dragging you across the sky, and breaking a couple ribs on the way, I would imagine you would be a little bitter, too.

Samirah: *sigh* Magnus, you are one huge idiot.

Magnus: I'm pretty sure I know that, only a couple hundred people told me that before.

(Messy: Thanks for the question SweetGabby124 )