Dare 4---> Thor is Low-Key The Worst, and Star Wars References Much?

GingerTheTiger dare's: I want to dare Thor to tell Sam that she is really a daughter of Thor. XD
Then the next day he can finally say that it was a dare. But not anytime before then.

Thor: Finally, something useful to do. Trying to watch Game of Thrones on that staff is a godly pain in the ass.

Thor: Samirah? You there?

Samirah: Huh? I mean, yes, Lord Thor.

Thor: I've been meaning to tell you this..

Samirah: Yes...?

Thor: I am your father.

Sam: *looks at Magnus* Did Thor just go all Star Wars on me or is that just my sleep deprived mind?

Magnus: Hey, your problem, not mine.

Thor: You are actually a daughter of Thor, Sam.

Samirah: *snorts* Yeah, sure, and Magnus 1.0 can lift heavy weights without breaking a hip.

Magnus: I feel offended.

Samirah: *looks at Thor* Fine, humor me, what's my mother's name? How did you two meet? How come all negative aspects of me point to the fact that I'm some stupid daughter of Loki? How come most people in Valhalla never used to trust me because I am a damn daughter of Loki?

Magnus: Sam..are you cryi—

Samirah: *wipes away tears hastily* No! I'm just frustrated. As for you Lord Thor, do you think it's okay for you to just call me a daughter of Thor, when all people see me as a trickster silver tongued offspring of him? I've been stuck in the shadow of my idiotic dad all my life. I'd rather not have anyone in my face, rubbing it in, especially a god.

Magnus: Sam...

Sam: Sorry. I'll be leaving now. Nice seeing you Lord Thor.

Thor: ...wow; that girl on her period or something?

Magnus: Y'know, you being Thor and all, that was pretty low-key of you.

Thor: It was a dare!