Sass-o-meters, Sarcastic-o-meter, and Gay-o-meters.

Question from ForbiddenLoveMxM1  I have a QUESTION.......Magnus........if you where ever locked in a room with Percy,Leo and Nico from 1-10 who is the sassiest?

Magnus: First of all, I haven't been locked in a room with any of those dudes—but—speaking hypothetically, if I were stuck in a room and I would have to endure their so-called sassiness and decide who's the sassiest. Hm..this is hard..

Samirah: Oh, yes? Did I hear someone call? Oh wait—that's just my sarcastic meter going off. Magnus, listen, if you're going to be a smart alec and say—

Magnus: *jumps up* I got it! The answer to this question is...
.
.
Me.

Samirah: Ahem, readers? Are you hearing this? I have to deal with him in my life. I should be getting some pity here.

Magnus: Relax, Al-Abbas, I'm just kidding—I'm not that narcissistic. Anyways, Will's boyfriend...mm..well he's rarely sassy, but when he is you can here the "ohhhh..burn!" from half a mile away. As for Annabeth's fish boyfriend, from a scale from Mallory to Tinkerbell..he's up there in the Tinkerbell region.

Samirah: Why is Mallory, out of all people, the lowest in your sass-meter?

Magnus: Mallory doesn't "sass" she straight out slices.

Samirah: Mm..yeah, I guess.

Magnus: Yeah. Anyways, as for Valdez, he's not even on the sass meter. Pretty sure he's up in the Mount Everest, according to my gay—I mean sass meter.

Samirah: Oh, dear, dear, Magnus you're even higher on the meter when it comes to gayness.

Magnus: How did—why—we're not talking about that!

Messy: Thanks for asking ForbiddenLoveMxM1