DARE 2: Samirah--->Do The Impossible.

Dare from OfficialBookOwl I dare Sam to prank CHB. (It better be good like dying Percy's hair red.)

Sam: Should I be scared?

Annabeth: Utterly terrified.

Magnus: Oh, hey, Annabeth. When did you magically poof yourself into here?

Annabeth: *smirks* For your information, you butt, I was chosen as Sam's one and only, loyal, advisor who helps her weigh her decision of what and whom she shall prank.

Magnus: That was a total lie, isn't it?

Annabeth: Yeah, I'm just allowed here because I'm counted as a 'friend' of yours, which is technically, true. I'm proud of you, Mags, learning to decipher lies, but of course, you always learned from the best.

Magnus: *rolls eyes and smiles* I'm not sure if I should be offended or honored by that statement.

Annabeth: I suggest being honored, in my opinion.

Samirah: *clears throat* Ahem? You guys, your little cousin meet-up thing is cute and all, but I still have to prank a whole camp here?

Magnus: Oh yeah. That. I say we should go around and say what our ideas are, then vote on which is the best.

Sam: Fine, whatever. I'm out of ideas, you two can come up with ideas. Also, what about Blitz and Hearth, they're good at pranks, right?

Magnus: *scratches back of head* Uh..Blitz doesn't really like the idea of pranking. On the other hand, one time Hearth and I, "accidentally" drew smiley faces on all of Uncle Randolph's pants once, when he was out of town.

Samirah: Sounds good enough for me, Hearth, get in here.

Annabeth: Hearthstone? The elf guy?

Magnus: Yeah, you saw him before, at my funeral, remember?

Annabeth: Oh that dude.

Hearth: *irritated look* Yes? Do I have any questions to answer?

Magnus: *shakes head* Sam needs pranking advice.

Hearth: Well, okay. How about prank food? Onions dipped in caramel, toothpaste Oreos, mayo-filled Donuts?

Magnus: That's a good idea. My idea is...

Sam: Yes?

Magnus: ...screw it, I've got nothing. Let's just do Hearthstone's idea.

Annabeth: How about doing what the asker suggested? Dyeing Percy's hair red, not that I'm rooting for that or anything.

Samirah: How about filling plastic machine guns with paint or something and just spraying everyone there with it?

Annabeth: That sounds pretty fun, actually. You should go with that one, even though all of your ideas were pretty good—no not you, Magnus, I mean Hearthstone.

Samirah: So who wants to co—

Magnus: I volunteer as tribute.

Samirah: ...?

Magnus: What? Homeless kids read books, too.

Samirah: *sigh* Who else's with me and the dork?

Annabeth: Not me.

Hearth: I guess Blitz and I can come too.

Magnus: Okay, cool, lets do this.

*time skip*

Samirah: *heavy breathing* Oh my gods, that is the most idiotic thing I've done in years. On the other hand..it was actually...fun.

Magnus: *wheezing heavily*

Annabeth: Wow, guys, I'm surprised you got out alive, the Ares kids got pretty mad at you.

Hearth: They started throwing weapons at us, it wasn't a warm welcome.

Magnus: *still wheezing* Oh no, don't mind the- *cough* asthmatic kid over here, just casually hacking his lungs out.

Samirah: Stop being so needy, Magnus, you're starting to sound like Otis.

Magnus: *holds "the finger" up*

Samirah: *sticks tongue out*

Annabeth: Uh, who's Otis?

Samirah and Magnus: You do not want to know.

Messy: Thanks for the dare, OfficialBookOwl