Screw Growth Mindsets, Samirah is Bilbo, and Now We're Stressed Out

Question from LeetheKale : Mm, question: have you guys seen or read Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit? :4 if so, what's the opinion?

Magnus: Huh. It's been a long time since I heard those names. First of all, I've read the Hobbit. Don't kill me, but I thought it was boring. I was, like, thirteen then. If I read it again now, I might think differe—

Magnus: Actually, screw growth mindsets. I'd probably still think it's kind of boring. Anyways, I haven't watched any movies, because I'd never had the time to go and fetch myself a movie ticket. Probably because I didn't have any money. Maybe, because I was a dirty, teenage hobo—that too.

Samirah: Is your rant over?

Magnus: Pretty much. I wouldn't really call it a 'rant', though.

Samirah: Oh? Is your minimum number of words in a "honest" rant only a few thousand?

Magnus: Yeah.

Samirah: I figured as much. I've seen the Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. I liked it, I guess. Now that I think about it, it makes me want to laugh. Because, guess what? I became Bilbo as soon as an elf, dwarf, and a dead teen come stepping on my doorstep.

Samirah: Also—ugh. I don't even want to think about the pleasure movies right now. I have tons of homework, and as a cherry on top—four tests this week. In each subject. The teachers must want everyone to die of stress.

Magnus: I could help, if you'd like; I really have nothing else to do. I mean, only if you value the knowledge of a dead dude who hasn't been to school for, what, almost three years?

Sam: Thanks for the offer, Chase, I didn't know you were so nice.

Magnus: I'm a ray of sunshine, aren't I?

Samirah: Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night—but, I'll pass. My teachers have hawk eyes. They know the students' handwriting from memory.

Magnus: *snorts* Talk about having no lives.

Samirah: *sighs* Anyways. I need to go finish my torture, also known as, homework.

Magnus: Hey, don't forget about flight school and reaping souls.

Samirah: *groans* I hate you.

Magnus: You're welcome. Don't mention it, the pleasure is all mine.

Magnus: Okay, okay. I'm kidding. But if you need help, I'm here, just so you know. Good luck conquering whatever you learn in school.

Messy: Phew. First of all, I am /so/ sorry for the lack of updates in the past four days. School's been killing me. (Wish we could turn back time..to the good ol' days...when the mama sang us to sleep, but now we're stressed o—okay. I'll stop.) And it's only the second week—oh joy. Uh, fun fact, I ship Bagginshield. (I'm a sucker for ships with really cute fanart). Anyways, I can't make any promises on how fast I update.

Again, sorry guys; but, I hope you enjoyed this trainwreck! ^ ^