Dare 3: Annabeth---> Recite the adventures of your fish-boyfriend

Dare from DALEK-SEC I dare Annabeth to tell Magnus Percy's stories.

Annabeth: Oh, a dare for me? It's about time.

Percy: *pops a Dorito in his mouth* Annabegh—*CRUNCH*—yourg fatal fwaw is showgi—*CRUNCH*

Annabeth: First of all, don't talk with your mouth full—ew, I can see chips stuck between your teeth. Do you even brush?

Percy: Hey! Not fair, I don't have time sometimes because I'm saving the world every other day.

Annabeth: And you're telling me that my pride is showing?

Magnus: Okay, guys, I would absolutely love to sit down here to sit and listen to you guys reciting your love to eachother, but I actually have a story to listen here.

Annabeth: Magnus's right. Okay, where should I start? Percy was a troublesome eleven year old, and still is, being the dork he—

Percy: Ahem—Seaweed Brain, not "dork".

Annabeth: Are you really going to go down this path? Just let me tell the story. He and his friends helped him through his multiple quests and stuff, then he got into more trouble, then he got into even more trouble—wow! Who knew that anybody could get into so much trouble? It's obviously impossible, but no, Seaweed Brain had to break that rule also, and made it possible. The end.

Magnus:

Percy and Annabeth: *bickering, feeling pity, kissing, hugging, bickering, feeling pity, kissing—

Magnus:

Magnus: *slow claps* I'm just going to that corner and wait for that shadow boy to help me get the Hel outta here.

Messy: Thanks for the dare, DALEK-SEC