Fierrochase, 'They're Cute', and Evil Matchmakers.

A/N: Okay...so I've been getting a crap-ton of Fierrochase related questions, (I savor each and every one of them), and I can't really tag everybody and copy and paste the same questions. But, yeah, no tags this chappie, b/c they're so many of you asking for this. Enjoy this Fierrochase trainwreck— <33

Question from around ten people: Magnus, do you have a crush on Alex?

Magnus: *looks shocked, then stammers* What—hu—wait—why would you think that?

Sam: If I had a dime for every time Magnus denies his crush, I'd be a millionaire.

Annabeth: Weren't you dating TJ?

Magnus: Uh, we had one date. It didn't really work out, I guess? It felt the same as before, so it was just a bromance thing held at another level. Don't take it the wrong way, we're still really good friends.

Annabeth: I see. Where's Alex anyways?

Samirah: In her room, probably making pottery or whatnot.

Magnus: *coughs nonchalantly* Alex is a he today.

Sam: Oh, sorry about that. Anyways, it shouldn't be hard for him to maybe visit us for a second and help answer this quest—

Magnus: No, no, no, no, no, no—no.

Annabeth: *laughs lightheartedly* He's got it bad, alright.

Samirah: You should see him staring in awe at Alex, it's hilarious.

Magnus: Is this what I'm going to live through every time I get a crush?

Sam: Pretty much, except for the fact that you're not going to have any more crushes after you and Alex get together.

Magnus: You're the most evil matchmaker I've ever met. Besides, Alex is...only a friend to me.

Annabeth: You hesitated.

/door slams open and Alex enters/

Alex: Somebody, anybody, please tell this asshole that I killed more people than him on yesterday's battlefield.

Halfborn: I killed twice as many as you! You just won't admit it.

Alex: Have you ever even been to elementary school? I don't think 'twice' means what you think it does.

Magnus: Alright, give it break, you two. Slaughtering someone's crotch, /pointedly looks at Alex/, or decapitating an entire floor of seniors, /looks at Halfborn/ is not something to be proud of.

Alex: He was a homophobic dick!

Halfborn: They were getting in the way!

Samirah: You all are horrible.

Alex: We know. *looks at laptop in Annabeth's hands* You guys are doing that ask thing, huh?

Annabeth: *smirks slyly* Yeah, care to take a look at the question?

Magnus: *eyes widen* Actually, Annabeth, I think Alex wouldn't care about some stupid question. Maybe he wants to hear some stories about you and Percy's love life, mm?

Annabeth: *rolls eyes, then looks at Alex* Your choice.

Alex: *looks at Magnus, then Annabeth* Although I love seeing Magnus being all nervous, I don't like the expression on your face, Annabeth. Is this a personal question or something?

Annabeth: Depends on how you take it.

Alex: *stares* You're vague. I can't decide if that's a quality to admire, or to hate at the moment.

Samirah: This is taking too long. The question is asking if Magnus has a crush on you.

Magnus: *hides his red face behind his hair*

Alex: *stares*

Alex: ...

Alex: Is he blushing? *starts to snicker* The almighty, sarcastic Magnus Chase blushing. Who would've known?

Magnus: *clenches fists, but doesn't look up* Fine. I have a damn crush on you, it's stupid, I know. *mumbles* I'll just leave or something.

Alex: *looks concerned* Hey, wait. I didn't mean it in that way. I like you too, you big emotional dork.

Magnus: ...

Magnus: I don't know what's more surprising: you calling me a 'big emotional dork' or you saying that you like me.

Alex: *smiles, then laughs* Yes, I like like you too, Magnus. Have I short-circuited your brain yet?

Magnus: Very, but I'm trying my best to hide it.

Alex: I don't think you're 'best' is very good, then.

Annabeth: *whispers to Sam* They're cute.

Samirah: Indeed.

A/N: Ah, that wasn't as fluffy as I'd like it to be, but I didn't want to do too much, since I don't have Alex's character down yet. Sorry if this seems OOC! Don't worry, there's more Fierrochase to come later. (Beautiful media by Thanthea19 on Tumblr)