BONUS CHAPTER: Lightning Round Q&A With The Sam & Magnus

Magnus: Wait, why am I here again? There's no questions or anything.

Samirah: Nope, we're doing a quick round of Q&A, according to that weird girl over the—

Messy: Hush child, I'm trying not to be a generic self-insert, here.

Samirah: Uh, whatever...just answer the seven questions, and you're good. The questions are,
1. What's your name?
2. How old are you in appearance?
3. How old are you really?
4. Who is your best friend?
5. What's your favorite color?
6. What do you like the most about your job? (einherji, Valkyrie, etcetera..)
7. Interesting fact about yourself?

Magnus: Easy enough, I guess, I'm Magnus Chase, as most of you know, and I look 16, but I'm actually 17. My best friend...Sam's more like a sister than a best friend, and Blitz and Hearth are my 'so-called' parents, so I guess...TJ. My favorite color is red, and I hate the color blue—yeah, I told Annabeth's "fish" boyfriend that and he got really ticked off for some reason. I like being an einherji...because...well, I get to be with my friends. An interesting fact about me? Well, uh, I'm left-handed, but you stalkers probably know that already.

Samirah: Okay, great, my turn. My full name is Samirah Al-Abbas, I'm 17 years old, almost 18, my best friend is this girl at my school, who actually isn't a jerk, but's really nice. My favorite color is green, and I like being a Valkryie because I get to fly, and well serve really powerful people. And before you say anything Magnus—no, not you.

Magnus: I am deeply offended.

Samirah: Whatever, and an interesting fact about me is that I'm an expert at Frisbee.

Magnus: So yeah...that's all I guess. There wasn't anything really entertaining in the chapter, though...

Samirah: Well, then entertain them, you dork. I'm leaving I have to, uh, visit *mumbles* Nevermind. *blushes and looks away*

Magnus: Oh, so I see the Amir blush light up again...hm...you're going on a date with him?

Samirah: First of all, kind of, and second of all, shut up and mind your own business.

Magnus: *lifts hands up in surrender* Fine, I'll shut up. See? I'm already shut up, not asking anything—

Samirah: *muffles Magnus's mouth* Okay! Goodbye, folks see you in the next round of questions.

~A/N: Hey guys, Messy here...School has been a burden, and I think how I portray the characters is very OOC, therefore I'm planning to delete this book, because I feel like no one's reading it anymore, anyway thank you to the readers who took their time to comment, vote, and read my book.

School has been a burden, and I think how I portray the characters is very OOC, therefore I'm planning to delete this book, because I feel like no one's reading it anymore, anyway thank you to the readers who took their time to comment, vote, and ...

Siikkkkeeeeeeee...Happy April Fools Day, everyone. XD

~Messy