Magnus and His Truly Intriguing Love Life

NicoTheShipper asks: XD Hey Sam, don't judge, who knows when one day you'll need Magnus's high voice expertise. Speaking of Magnus, I got a question for him! What's the type of person you would be into in a romantic way? Like what qualities would you want in a potential love interest?

Sam: Sounds unlikely, but who am I to doubt his talents, for all I know he could host 'Magnus Embarrasses Himself Using His Voice' shows—I bet the other einherjar would absolutely adore it.

Magnus: Their way of showing appreciation is by killing me, so no. Anyways, I had a question, right?

Sam: They're asking who you would be into in a romantic way, and what qualities you would want in a potential love interest.

Magnus: Well, first of all, I don't have any physical preferences, to be honest. Sure, if they're good looking or cute, that's a plus but—the main thing is personality, I guess. Again, I really never had much time to fall head over heels with someone.

Sam: I can already picture the readers taking notes and seeing if they match to your so-called potential like love interest. But seriously, Magnus, what was this about kissing a girl behind the bleachers? I thought you were one who was "creeped out by physical contact".

Magnus: Jackie Molotov? It was a stupid bet, that I do not want to talk about.

Samirah: When was this?

Magnus: Seventh Gr—Sam. I just told you that I do not want to talk about it. How much clearer can I get? Anyways, some qualities I find attractive in a way are: being able to deal with the "tough stuff", being a sweet person, uh, and..I don't know. I don't know if this is just me, but, I find everyone attractive in their own ways.

Samirah: That all, anything you'd like to elaborate on your truly intriguing love life?

Magnus: No. Just—no.

Sam: Wow, I succeeded in annoying the Hel out of you. I guess I've accomplished my daily task today.