Beauty Sleep, Shrugs, and Sexuality Talks.

OfficialBookOwl asks: Oi Magnus random PERSONAL QUESTION....what is your sexuality and your views of sexuality...:/

Magnus: See? This is what I get for being a good friend to Sam.

Samirah: Magnus, all we did—

Magnus: You mean, all you.

Samirah: As I was saying, all that happened was that I informed the readers about the opening the possibilities of more interesting questions, because the one's we're getting are pretty tame.

Magnus: I don't know what's more surprising: you sounding like Annabeth, or you calling the readers' questions "tame".

Samirah: Ha-ha. Stop stalling and get to the chase, Chase.

Magnus: *groans* Not again with the Chase puns. Fine, I'll answer honestly—I never actually thought much about my sexuality, maybe because I was homeless for two years and that I was on a deadly quest, too? Maybe because of that.

Samirah: You're stalling again.

Magnus: I know, I know. Okay, so, I've never been actually sexually attracted to anyone, but sure, if I think they're cute, I'll date them, whatever. Kissing doesn't count as being sexually attracted, in my opinion, if you guys are thinking about the time I mentioned kissing that girl behind that bleachers before.

Samirah: You did wh—

Magnus: Anyways, I don't really care about the whole sexuality situation much. As long as they're a good person, and I like them, I don't really give a fudge.

Samirah: So..you're not sexually attracted to anyone, yet you still are willing to date any person you think is important to you?

Magnus: Shrug.

Samirah: Hmm..so you're a panromantic asexual?

Magnus: Shrug, again.

Samirah: Wow, Magnus, your enthusiasm is literally too much for this world.

Magnus: Shrug, for the thrice time. I'm too tired for this.

Samirah: It's noon.

Magnus: Exactly, I need my beauty sleep.

Samirah: *facepalm* At least answer what your views on sexuality are.

Magnus: Love is love. It doesn't matter who, and it's not anybody's business to go discriminating another couple's life because of what gender or age or race they are.

Samirah: I agree with Magnus, for once.

Magnus: Now that I'm done, I'm heading to bed.

Samirah: ...It. Is. Twelve o'clock.

Messy: Thanks for asking OfficialBookOwl