Magnus's Useless Talent and Locking Blitzstone in Rooms.

ForbiddenLoveMxM1 asks: Have you ever thought about locking Hearth(Mega crush on the Ear's by the way) Blizen? (.............. when is the wedding )

Magnus: I'm pretty sure they've been locked in the same room before, willingly. Oh yeah, if you're wondering, Blitz and Hearth aren't here, if didn't know, I have no clue where they are.

Messy: *scrambles in* Go read the excerpt, if you don't know what he's talkin' about. *falls back out*

Magnus: I..I am going to ignore that. Anyways, many times during and before the quest thing, when they're just bickering like a married couple, I sure do want to lock them in a room. Together.

Samirah: I'll tell Hearth whenever he returns, that you complimented his ears. As for when the wedding is, that's entirely up to them.

Magnus: I don't think she asked that literally, just like in a 'OH MY GOD THEY ARE SOOO CUTE THEY HAVE TO GET MAARRRIED! WHEN?' way.

Samirah: *snorts* Wow, Magnus, I never thought your voice could go any higher.

Magnus: *smirks* I have me talents, Sam.

Samirah: Good luck on making that 'talent' useful, anytime soon.

Messy: Thanks for asking ForbiddenLoveMxM1 (Sorry the chapter's shorter than usual!)