Jinxes, Sam's Confirmation, and Cyclops Brides?

Question from: Skey_fak_mai_laif Also, @Magnus, high voices can be life-saving if you have to pretend to be a Cyclops bride;) And another question: How much did Annabeth tell you about her life?

Magnus: Let's hope that that doesn't happen anytime soon, because who likes dealing with Cyclops brides—much less pretending to be them.

Sam: You just jinxed us—if we end up in that exact situation anytime soon, I may or may not have to kill you.

Magnus: Another thing that I hope won't happen to me—Sam killing me. Anyways, Annabeth told me most of it, I guess. Not so much that I could tell you every in and out of it like some creepy-ass stalker, but more like, 'Hey, you've been through a bunch of shiz, and I pity you for dealing with your gods' kind of way.

Magnus: Hope that kind of answers your question.

Sam: That was a terrible answer to their question.

Magnus: Because I totally needed your confirmation, Al-Abbas.

Samirah: Oh please; if you didn't follow my advice half of the time, you'd be stuck trying to navigate Jotunheim with a sack of meat and a dead goat.

Magnus: Isn't that what—

Samirah: Hush, Magnus. I understand. I'm the smart one here.