Questions For You Lovely Readers.

aaaAAHHH THE HAMMER OF THOR IS OUUTTTT AND I'M GETTING IT IN THREE HOURS AHHHHH

To celebrate the occasion, how about a Q&A for you guys? (Based off -enochs 's idea! Thank you for that! ^ ^)

Reader: Uh, I'd rather not...I have things to do...

Well, too bad, you're answering these questions. /jazz hands/ Have fuunnn!

(Okay, I'm not serious. Go paddle off into the sunset of your life, and have fun doing whatever instead of this boring question thing.)

1. Just curious, how did you slither your way into reading this trainwreck?

2. What do you expect to happen in the Hammer of Thor, seeing that most of us haven't read it yet?

3. Who's your favorite character in MCGA?

4. What's your OTP (one true pairing) in the series?

5. Any MCGA headcanons?

6. Do any of you have any MCGA related books? (I'd love to give them a read!)

7. Last question, do you think a fanfic/fanart contest would be cool? (Just as a way to spawn more fandom related stuff.)

Annddd, that's it!

Gah, I'm tired. Today we had a seminar/argument thing in school about human rights. One of them was about the right to marry, and this group of boys (Whom I want to kill and bathe in their blood, ahem, wha) were like "gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry and they should be banned," or "trans people make me uncomfortable like ew they should go kill themselves," and "straight people have the right to bully gay people."

And I was clenching my fist so hard, like damn. Gahh, I hate them (that's an understatement). Anyways, my birthday's tomorrow and hopefully it'll be better?? (Probably not, after all, this is school we're talking about.)

Anyways, more chapters hopefully will come soon, as long school doesn't get too rough. Thank you all so much for 7k, I never thought this book would get this far!