• MCGA CONTEST WINNERS •

Oi oi oi hello kindly readers—it's a possibly dying of food poisoning Messy

I guess you're waiting for the winners, hmm?

Okay, so, who knew judging for contests could be so hard?? All of these entries were absolutely amazing, and holy shit—they were so very cute. Please, please check these awesome entries out!

Prizes:
1st place: *Your entry is featured in this book, and the MCGA crew reacts to it
*You get virtual falafel
*Request a question, dare, or ask and I'll answer it immediately (or try to, haha)
2nd place: *Your entry is featured in this book
*You get a virtual hug
*You get a high-five
3rd place: *Your entry is featured
*You get virtual finger guns from me
4th Place:
*You get a selfie with Heimdall
*Featured Entry

Oh, I changed honorable mention to 4th place bc it wouldn't make sense, especially with four people?? Soo, now you're watering at the mouth at these terrible prizes, you ready for the winners?

4th Place: tuttypatuty

Heimdall: /waves/ I'm over here! Free selfies anytime!

3rd Place: Angels-Of-The-Lord

/finger guns/ You're amazing, hun, keep it up!

2nd place: LeetheKale

/hugs/ Stay amazing! ((as always)) /high-five/

1st Place: NicoTheZombie18

/slides virtual twenty bucks through the Internet/ Go buy yourself some falafel, dude. Oi, and you get a free immediate answer to any queries you'd like to address for the MCGA crew! ((And your entry will be reacted to!))

I was going to feature all your entries in this book, like individual chapters, but it seems like that's a prob bc of Wattpad not allowing you to copy and paste. I'll try to figure it out and PM you guys, though!

/jazz hands/ Thank all of you four children who put your own time into making an entry—I can't be more happy and thankful! You all did amazing, and you deserve all the love in the world. So everybody, go follow these amazing people. ((it's an order,, mmhm))