Drinking from Heidrun? Life References, and Angry Squirrels.

Adventures_girl_99 dares: I dare Magnus to drink right from the goat....what was her name again?

Sam: *snorts* This is going to be interesting...her name is Heidrun, by the way.

Magnus: What's happening?

Sam: You know that mead goat?

Magnus: Yes, I know 'that mead goat'—the goat that produces mead for the einherjar, yes that goat.

Samirah: There's no need for sarcasm.

Magnus: There's always a need for sarcasm when I'm here. *peeks over Sam's shoulder to look at laptop* Oh no.

Samirah: I actually feel bad for you Magnus, to be honest.

Magnus: Think about how I feel. I am Magnus.

Samirah: ...

Magnus: ...

Samirah: ...

Magnus: So; where's that goat?

Samirah: Are you serious?

Magnus: As serious as I can be when dealing with drinking from goats.

Samirah: Well, if you insist. Let's take a trip to Yggdrasil.

Magnus: Woah, woah, woah, that tree? No way am I risking my life, uh, death-life, getting back up there with that stupid squirrel.

Samirah: Magnus; it's all your choice. As much as I would love seeing you drink from a goat, I'd like to honor Odin's choice of warriors and guess that you're going to help save the world somehow.

Magnus: You make saving the world sound like opening a door for an old lady. Uh...I'd rather not die.

Magnus: ...

Magnus: References to life are hard when you're dead.

Samirah: So, there you have it. We're really sorry that we couldn't actually do this dare, it's kind of life threatening.

Samirah: Believe me, if Magnus could do this without being harassed by a giant squirrel, I would be first in line to see it.