Chapter 2: Very Lost in the Anti-Void

(Hello glitches and gentle glitches. Welcome to part two, enjoy your stay.)

You wake up in a strange space, surrounded by nothing but white. "UGH... W-where am I?" you say pushing (H/C) strands of hair from your face. You look down at your clothes. You still have your T-shirt, cargo pants, and sneakers. "Hello?" you call into the whiteness but, NOBODY CAME. except him...

"Why, Hello there puppet." You don't turn around, scared of what you will see. "You know, it's very rude to turn your back to your master. You shudder at the way he said master and, you received a small chuckle from the man. "W-where am I?" you ask. "The anti-void. This is my home puppet." "Okay, one more question." "Shoot" You ask "Who are you, and why did you take me from my home?" "Well, puppet. That is two questions. But, I'll answer them both, since I'm such a nice guy." You smile a little at his statement. "Him? A Nice Guy? Ha!" You think to yourself. "One, I'm Error!Sans but, you can call me Error, or Master" "Okay..." "Second, I took you for reasons you don't need to know. Just call it my charitable act, taking you away from the thought of your old boyfriend." "Charitable act my ass"  Confusion and fear raged through your head, loose thoughts, bashing into your skull, like a nail being driven from the inside of your head out.

 "I heard from one of the Alphys', that an artificial glitch would be created, so I'm gonna torture you into being my slave to help find it" The deranged skeleton cackled."Now, I'm bored. Let's have some fun." You once again feel the floating heart, be torn from your chest. The blue strings wrapped around it again and, you knew. You were gonna have a bad time.....