Statue Garden

The snake lady carried her new toy into the garden, in a place of honor. The first female to fall into her trap. The lady named Medi, smirked, you had smiled in your last moments, at peace with Medi's reaction. The act had been perfect. Fake an I'm sorry act, then have the girl smile, and look  to the side. Medi was proud with her work, as she slithered away, to capture another victim.

Error pulled the void portal closed, and walked into the garden. He looked around, and saw you sitting in a patch of artificial light. He grabbed you, and started to open a portal. When he was halfway there, Medi waltzed back in, and saw a stranger stealing her precious. "Hey! What do you think you are doing?" she asked, honey coating her voice." "I'm taking back whats mine." "Well, if you want her so badly, you'll have to beat me in a battle." Error huffed, and set you down in the grass.

He shot strings and lifted Medi into the air. "Listen lady, you mess with me or my girl, you're gonna have a bad time." Error's eyes turned black, and one lit up with a multi-colored flame surrounding his pupil. Medi felt her sins crawling down her back, and said in a hurried tone, "F-fine take her. But, you'll have trouble unfreezing her." Error dropped Medi, and took you back through the portal with him.

"Error! What happened to Snowy?" he asked. "That snake lady. Don't worry, I can fix this." Error said, readying his magic.