Out of Ideas

Error stood in the void (O-0), waiting for Chara to make the first move. How had she gotten to (Y/N)? "Error? Why aren't you attacking?" they asked. "Error... fine... I'll go." Chara lunged at Error, knife glinting. She plunged the knife into Error's skull. The crunch of bone, made Chara grin darkly. "Now, Open a portal to Underswap for me, and I'll let you live. "(Y-y/N)?" a voice rang out in the silence. "Asriel. What are you doing here?" whispered Chara. "You aren't (Y/N)!" "And you need to die for REAL!" Chara reached back to pull Flowey from the hood, but Flowey wrapped thorny vines around Chara's head, shooting her with bullets, and digging thorns into her eyes. "FLOWEY! STOP! You'll kill her with me!" Flowey reached down at Chara/(Y?N)'s soul. Pulling it into his own body, he instantly transformed into the GOD of HYPERDEATH. "Chara... Do you belive I care you little BIT~H! You are taking over the only person who gave me a chance as Flowey! I want you DEAD!" Asriel shot Chara with a chaos buster, knocking them onto the ground, blacking out.

Error looked up to see flowey on the ground, Chara screaming something about determination. Scared for you, her tore open Underswap, pulled in Sans and Papyrus, and yelled at them, to take her to Undyne, to fix her. The brother obliged, leaving Error to sulk in his void, worrying about you.