Flower Power

You woke up in a strange house, that you had never seen. There was a couch, a small table with two chairs, a tv, and some stairs, leading to a small loft, with two doors against the back wall. "Hello?" you ask, wondering if anyone was around. The skeleton Papyrus walked out of the kitchen, and said to you, "Oh, Human!" "Uh it's (Y/N-" "You are awake! Good, I have just finished the spaghetti!" You get up from your seat, and ambled over to the table. You ate the food, and said you had to go.

You walked to the couch, grabbed the black velvet hoodie, and pulled it over your shoulders. You reached into the hood, and realized Flowey was missing. "Umm.. Papyrus, did you happen to see a yellow flower fall out of my hoodie?" "Oh, yes Sans took it up to his room." 

You didn't stay for Papyrus to finish his sentence. You were running up the stairs at full speed. You started banging on the door "SANS! FLOWEY!! SANS!" When no one answered, you ran back doen the stairs, past Papyrus, who tried to grab you. "HUMAN! What are you doing?" You ignore Papyrus, and bust into the kitchen utensil drawer.A voice rang out in your head saying "Where are the knives?"You pulled out a steak hammer, and the longest, sharpest knife in the drawer.

This is a steak hammer

------->

You raced back upstairs, once again avoiding Papyrus's grasp, sprinted up the stairs, and smashed the door knob on San's room, clean off the door, using the hammer

You raced back upstairs, once again avoiding Papyrus's grasp, sprinted up the stairs, and smashed the door knob on San's room, clean off the door, using the hammer. You burst into the room, holding Sans at knife point. "Give me back Flowey, and no one gets hurt." Sans chuckled at you feeble attempts to stop him. "Or what? You stab my non-existent flesh?" "Umm, YES." you said, entering another battle. "Well, do as you wish." You charged at Sans, ad your blade hit something. You open your eyes, to see the knife plunged into one of Flowey's Petals. "F-flowey, I-i'm so sorry, I was." "Just... pick me up please?" You pick up Flowey, set him in your hood, and charge back out the door. Papyrus didn't try to grab you this time, as you ran out of the house, and fell into a long white tunnel.

Flowey screamed, as you let the air buffet your face. You were about to hit the floor, when blue strings grabbed your soul, and stopped you inches before you hit the ground. 

"Well, look who came back..." You looked up into the smiling face of Error, and Blueberry.