Why We Do, What We Do

"SAKIIIII!!!!!" Yelled Zero, trying to break the sound barrier. "W-what do ya wan sweetie?" asked Saki, in a drunken haze. "Saki, I want to play with the other glitches. I never get to play with anyone, and Otter is asleep." Saki looked at Zero. "S-sure! Go an have fuuunnnn..." Saki passed out, as Zero ran into the spare room, to play with her friends.

Error's POV

I sat waiting for (Y/N) to wake up, and the door creaked open. A small girl with pink hair, and big blue eyes, stepped in, and smiled. "Hello! Wanna play something?" She asked, beaming. I thought up a quick plan to get (Y/N) and me out of here, and kidnap the kid for ransom. "Sure! I would LOVE to, but, we can't do anything with these ropes on our bodies. Maybe you could untie us?" The girl blushed, and nodded. "Of course! Anything for a friend!" She said, skipping over, and cutting the ropes. 

I stood up, and took off my disguise, and grabbed the kid in my arms. "HEY! LET ME GO!" She yelled, and I covered her mouth, throwing her into a portal to the anti-void. Next, I grabbed (Y/N), and jumped in before the tall one could find us.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up with Error's face up against mine. I tried to jump back, but I was tied to something, and ended up with my head smashing against the floor. "Oh my gosh! Are you ok (Y/N)!" Said Error, rushing to lift  you up, and untie the restraints. 

"E-error? What happened?" I asked. "Oh, you were kidnapped, and I was as well, but then, I created a plan, and got us out safely! I also collected some collateral." Error  moved, to show Zero in the corner, with her head against Blueberry's shoulder. Error smiled at you, and said, "Now is when you are supposed to give me a congratulatory kiss for my ingenuity and selflessness." You pecked Error on the cheek, and went to inspect the sleeping form of Zero. "Don't worry about her." Error said, lifting her into the air, waking her up in the process. "She won't be a problem for much longer......"