Forgiveness

You woke up, with your (H/C) hair, falling in your eyes. You look over and see Error, instead of Blueberry. You remember what happened yesterday, and decided you had given Blueberry the silent treatment for long enough. Walking over to Blueberry, you shake him gently until he wakes up, star shaped eyes blinking furiously in the light. "huh? (Y/N)? " You give him a sweet, smile and he pulls you into a hug. You return it, and sit chatting with him.

While you are chatting, you don't notice that Error wakes up where you had left him.

Error POV

I woke up, expecting to see the serene sleeping face of (Y/N), but instead, all I saw, was the empty white wall. I looked up from my position, to see the two of them, sitting on the other side of the void, hugging and making up. I got up, and angrily stomped over to where they were sitting. A look of terror erupted on both your faces. "I thought you two were fighting?" "Well, we made up." she replied, a fake smile spread out on her lips, while Sans just hid behind (Y/N). "But, after all I did for you, you still insist on being with him?" "Error? Are you alright?" you ask. Blueberry continues with "we are just friends." I look down at them. "Well," I began. "If I can't have you," I said lifting Sans' soul with my strings, "Neither can he." I tightened the strings around his soul.

Your POV (Play music)

You were pulled into a fight with Error. Four buttons appeared at the bottom of your screen.

[Fight] [Act] [Item] [Mercy] 

You use mercy. Thinking it will save them both, and you won't have to hurt them physically or emotionally.

Error: Love me, or I will shatter his soul to a million pieces.

[Fight] [Act] [Item] [<3Mercy]

Error: Everything I have done, is so you will love me.

  [Fight] [Act] [Item] [<3Mercy] 

Error:Why can't you love me?

 [Fight] [Act] [Item] [<3Mercy]

Error: Fine, next time you use mercy, I'll kill him.

The attacks keep coming harder. You are cut, bruised, and bleeding. You feel something within your soul. A light. You know you will make it. You WILL PERSEVERE THROUGH THIS!

  [Fight] [<3Act] [Item] [Mercy]  

*Check              *Love                                                                                                                                                                          * Reminisce <3

*You tell Error you had a lot of fun on your dates.

Error: You did?

  [Fight] [<3Act] [Item] [Mercy]

*Check *Love * Reminisce <3

*You tell Error you write everything down in the journal he got you.

Error: (Y-y/N), I-i...

Error has quit. You gained 0 exp, and 0 g.....

You made it.