Back to Basics

You lift your head, to see Error and Blueberry standing over you. "(Y/N)? How did you get back?" asked Error." "I thought you opened a portal." you told him. "Well, I didn't. I was trying to forget about you." "Error, why did you freak out when I was chatting with Sans?" you ask. "Well I-i umm... I kinda like you." he replied. "Y-you liked my? Since WHEN?"  (Oblivious much? You wrote it. Shut up Error.) You stood up, to get at eye level with Error. "I-i kinda liked you too. I didn't realize it until I had left though. You wrap your arms around Error's neck, laying your face into his shoulder. You broke into sobs, as Error hugged you back. 

Suddenly, you blacked out.

Error's POV

(Y/N) started crying into my shoulder, as we sat on the ground. I felt her pass out, as the image of her body, started to flicker different colors. Her (H/L) (H/C) was changed into a short, shoulder length, chocolate brown bob. Her hoodie turned lime green, and yellow, and her (F/C) shorts, turned to brown denim jeans. I shoved her off my shoulder, as her red eyes looked at me with blood-lust. She stood up, pulling the kitchen knife, and hammer from her pocket, and said in a monotonous voice, "So, Error. This is where you have been hiding for all these years." "Chara. Get out!" I yelled, surrounding her with glitched Gaster blasters. "Ummm. Error who is this?" asked Blueberry. "No one, now HIDE." Blueberry looked around, for a place to escape to. The void was empty, save for a blanket. "Where am I going to HIDE?" he yelled. I planted my face in a bony palm, and opened a portal. Go home. I'll come get you later." Sans eagerly hopped through the portal, as I got ready to fight Chara.

"Go ahead Sans, as long as you don't mind killing (Y/N) with me." whispered Chara. My heart sunk. Chara laughed, and charged at me, knife blazing.

(An epic battle ensues, but I can't write well so, here...)

Da end.....until tomorrow