Bring them back for me...will you

Asriel dragged you into the room, and a battle instantly began.  You jumped over and under attacks, glitched through the battle walls, and ended up, bringing Asriel down to 1 hp.

"(Y/N), I will give you your soul back, if you can give me back my sibling. Chara, never wanted to hurt others, they were corrupted by one of Frisk's genocide runs.

Asriel began to cry,"please help me get them back." Asriel wailed, as a purple floating heart, emerged from his hands, and floated back into your chest. In an instant, your eyes saw a thousand lives, a thousand yous, regaining the same piece of the puzzle, all at the same time. In different dimensions, there was a you, who was the complete opposite, a you who carried paint brushes, like a bow and arrow, one where you wore the outfit of a ballerina, you on the moon, underwater, as a mobster, a mage, a monster, a cat, and many, many more, all together.

All those other yous knew it , and suddenly, all of you combined into one entity, then back out into your universes. "Good luck (Y/N)!" said a small voice from by your feet.

You saw Flowey, staring at you, and you decided to take the little flower along. You did as you had before, and tucked the little guy into your hood. "Alright Flowey! Lets go get Chara!" "Yea!" replied Flowey, before asking, "wait, how do we leave?"

A/N Day 2! I will be updating every day till September 6th! Also, you don't become all of your alternate selves at once, you gain the power to use their powers. Like if you turn into your  Underfell form, she doesn't dissapear, you just change into what she looks like and there would be two of them.

-Sky