Inter-Dimensional Hit Man

You ate in silence with the Sans', when Error broke the silence. "What happened on the mission?" "I was forced to live with five werewolf boys. They turned me into a wolf, and one of them hugged me against his chest for a good half hour." You reply with a shudder. "WHAT!" Error yells, pushing his chair to the ground. "It's fine Error, I showed them who's boss." You tell him with a grimace. "Still! They shouldn't have done that. Imma go show 'em not to mess with us." Error says, dragging you with him back to the camp. "Error, are you sure this is a good idea?" You ask, shivering without your normal clothes on. "Yes. It'll be fine. "  You walk hand in hand with Error to the center of the camp, and the boys come out to surround you. "Well, have you come back to us (Y/N)?" Asks Beta. "No, WE are here to show you not to mess with us." You spat. "Us? Only you are here." Says Alpha with a smirk, as he grabs your arm in his strong grip. "E-error?!" You yell. "Who is this guy you are talking about?" Asks Alpha, getting so close to your face, you can smell his last meal in his breath. "Get off!" You yell, dragging his soul across the ground, with the purple strings wrapped around your fingers. "Hmmm..." You whisper, and grab Beta and Chi with your other hand. Delta and Omega tried to charge at you, but you used the other guys as a weapon, and slammed them into the pair. When they were on the ground, you dropped the other guys, and a giant cow or bull skull appeared above them. 

Error appeared at your side, and summoned more of the skulls in a circle around the boys. "Where is Chara." He asked, pupils fading into blackness. "W-who is C-chara?" Stammered Omega. Error wrapped an arm around you waist, and you stuck your tongue out at the five guys. "Chara is the demon we located near your camp." Error said. "W-we don't have them We swear." said Chi, slurring his words. "Fine, but if we locate them here again. I'll kill you all." Says Error. You turn to leave, but not before kicking Chi in his chest. "That's for hugging me for an hour!" You yell, and back-flip into the void.

What you didn't know, is a certain Snake was making a deal with another glitch, to hunt you down.