Your POV

You sat on the little blanket in the corner that Blueberry had made. You were very grateful that you didn't have to sleep on the floor another night. It had been a week since you were taken to the anti-void. You were beginning to think you would never leave. Of course you would never leave. This psychopath  had kidnapped you in your sleep. You would never see your family or friends again. The thought of it sent a dagger of guilt into your heart. The last thing you said to someone you cared about was that you didn't even want to be friends again. Thinking back on it now, you would rather live with knowing who your boyfriend cheated on you with, than not know, and stay stuck in this hell hole.  You cried and cried and cried, until you found solace in sleep.

The next morning, you were awoken by being shook. You mumble for Blueberry to stop, while light floods your vision. You open your eyes, and saw Error standing over you with a big grin on his elated face. "C'mon I want to show you some stuff!" he tells you. You nod slowly, feeling around for your scarf. You stand up, wrap the scarf around your neck, and drag your feet to where Error was stading, near an open portal. You follow him through, and end up on a path in a snowy forest.

Error's POV:

We went through the portal, and I was able to convince her to hold my hand. Her skin was warm and soft, like a loving embrace. "This is Snowdin. We are in the Underfell universe." I told her. She looked around, curiously. "Where do you want to go? To get food, ride an iceberg all the way to Hotland, view the beauty in Waterfall?" she seemed confused but, said she wanted some food. Since she had eaten Grillby's mostly, I decided to take her to the MTT resort. We had a lovely dinner, rode the underground river, and watched water run down over into the underground. 

During our time, I had made her smile, laugh, and even hug me. I felt accomplished. I knew she would fall for my dashing looks sooner or later. 

We went back to the void, and she instantly ran over to Sans, to tell him what had happened. This ticked me off. She had been smitten, now she would go back to how she felt before. GREAT! This would be harder than I thought. She had become friends with Sans, formed a bond. Now, I'll have to break it. How, is the question. Then Error got an idea, an awful idea, ERROR HAD A WONDERFUL AWFUL IDEA. "I know just what to do." he thought.

Error stalked up to Sans and you, while you slept. He carefully took scissors, and destroyed your T-shirt. After cutting holes into it, he set it in Sans's hand, along with the scissors in his other bony hand. "Hah, now she'll HAVE to love me."

(Good god I'm immature. Merry Un-Christmas!)