Escape

"I know!" You said, transforming into your Inktale for, creating a portal to the Underswap world.

Your eyes shot open, as you looked up to see Papyrus, Gaster, and Blueberry, staring down at you. "(Y/N)! Blueberry squealed, and pulled you into a hug. "I'm so glad you are safe, you have been unconscious for three days!" Three days?  You thought, looking around to see where you were. It was the skeleton brother's living room. You were lying on the couch, with a blanket draped over your legs.

"I need to go!" You shot up from the bed, and ran out the door, transforming once again into your Inktale counterpart, and painting an exit to the above-ground of Undertale.

You landed right in front of Error, who just stared at you, almost expecting something. "(Y-y/n?)" He stuttered, tears forming around his eyes, around the tear-like stains already on his bony face.

You smiled, and nodded, as Error pulled you into a hug. "I thought you were dead. I know I sent you back to the anti-void, but a little while ago, I felt as if you were gone. What happened." Error held you in his grasp, nuzzling his cheek into your head.

"I don't really know. I just know that i can turn into other versions of me. But the me that lived with you, because I only have those memories." I stared at Error, wiping the tears from his eyes. "All I know right now is that we need to stop Chara." 

Error nodded, and off we went, to find the demon child...

________________________________________________________________________________

YAY! I'm back. Hope you liked the chapter! I'll be uploading more in the future, I was just really busy. Marching Band just ended, school has been hectic, and I've been having issues with some of my friends. Anyway more uploads coming soon!