Perseverance and Determination...

You sit on the floor, Error was laying on the ground, he had released  Blueberry, who was lying on the floor, next to Error. "Get out." said Error, in a hushed tone. "What?" you asked. "(Y/N) Get OUT!" he yelled, opening a portal, to your house. You took one last look at the destroyed void, before leaving.

You step back into your room, feeling the familiar aura surround you. The walls were still (Y/F/C). The bed still had the floral print, and there were still dead ants in the corner, only...more. You grab your phone, and call your friend.

(F/N): (Y/N)? What happened to you? You have been MIA, for a month!"

(Y/N) Crazy stuff. Meet me at the ice cream place, near the gym. 

(F/N) Okaay, cya there.

You walk to the ice cream parlor, and see your friend. She gives you a hug, and you explain everything to her. "I hope you understand." you tell her. "I understand...none of this." You roll your eyes, and go on with your day. 

You lie awake at night, thinking about Error, and Blueberry, alone in the void. You begin to feel so lonely. You start to cry. You miss all that you did with the skeletons. How you had become friends so easily with Blueberry, able to forgive him, and How Error had taken you to see wonderful things, treated you like a friend, you had kissed him. Your heart ached to see them again. You convinced yourself, that you would see them again.

The next morning, you packed clothing, food, and your journal, for the climb up Mt. Ebbot. "this has to be why people disappear when they go up the mountain. Error must take them to the anti-void. You would get back to the skeletons. You would find out what happened between the three of you, and any obstacle you faced, you would persevere through.  You. Were. Determined.

AN: In this story, you will not be the purple soul that fell into the underground. Undertale already happened. Also. with you feeling determined at the end there. That is for the future of the story. Enjoy!