Is this ME?

You feel you body be beaten, bludgeoned, bent, and any other word starting with a b that means to be harmed. You black out, and hear screams in an empty black void. Your soul used to be here. You knew it. Now it was gone. Your perseverance(not gonna try to spell this again. It's the last time I have to)

You wake up in a tank, surrounded by darkness. A girl with fire red hair was running around the room in a panic. You look around the tank, feeling that you were unable to move. You eyes looked around frantic nervousness welling up in your body. Your eyes looked down to see, one you were naked, and two, Sans ans another taller skeleton in a hoodie waled into the lab. 

You internally screamed, as Sans and the other skeleton, who you assumed was Papyrus, looked at you. Sans blushed a heavy blue, and Papyrus smiled. The girl looked up, saw the boys and almost attacked them, as they were chased out of the room. The scientist looked over to see you were awake, walked over to release you. As you fell onto the cold metal floor, you felt your body clench up. As you looked down, your skin was now static-y, with black and white error messages floating around as a black and yellow free-flowing long sleeved shirt appeared on your torso, ripped denim shorts appeared on your legs, and your skin turned to (f/c) hue, with error messages popping up all over you.

The scientist looked at you with fear as you tore a portal open and escaped to another dimension.

AN: Finally! A new part!