AHHHHHH!!!!

You woke up, with nothing on your top, but a bra. WHERE IS YOUR SHIRT! You look around frantically, worrying that Blueberry or Error would walk in. You look over to see Blueberry holding your shirt. Is he really this lewd? You think to yourself. You reach for the shirt, but you realize that Blueberry is holding scissors. Was he gonna STAB you in your sleep? you shudder at the thought. Brushing it off, you pull on the shirt, you see some parts are cut out. The sides are cut in, the hemming is torn off, and there are circles cut around your breasts

"SANS!" you scream, causing the skeleton to wake up in a frenzy. " Y-y/n? What happened?" "What did you do to my shirt?" I asked. "N-nothing I swear!" Then why do you have the scissors?" Sans looked down, and saw the scissors. He blushed wildly. "I-uh I-i,um..." "Humph." you grab the scarf, wrap it around your chest, and go to sit in the other corner of the room.

Error's POV

I came out of a portal, and saw that my two puppets were sitting in opposite sides of the void. Sans looked flustered, and (Y/N) looked ticked off. I walked over to (Y/N), and sat down next to her. "What happened?" I asked. "Sans tore up my shirt. She showed me the shirt, and I made a gasp. "Why?" I asked her "would he do that?" "I don't know. Maybe he's a lewd creep." "Well, I can get  you some new clothes." She nodded, and I opened a portal. I reached inside with my blue strings, and pulled out a black velvet hoodie. (Y/N) looked at the hoodie, relived. She tore off the scarf, and pulled on the hoodie. A perfect fit. She looked delighted, and pulled me into a hug. My heart fluttered. We sat there chatting for hours, while Sans just sat and stared. "Well, that sounds awful." I said when she started talking about her boyfriend, getting angry at how n-love she still sounded.

By the end of the day, I felt successful in my efforts to make (Y/N) fall for me. We went to Grillby's and I bought her a journal in Waterfall. The cover was torn but, the pages were still usable. Before we got back to the void, (Hypocrite...) (Y/N) leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. SCORE!

Your POV

When Error and you got back to the void, Sans was still sitting in the corner, staring at the scissors. He noticed you come into the void, and gave you and Error a look of pure jealousy. Error's smile seemed to widen at seeing this, and you just sat down on the floor. Error sat next to you, summoning a blanket underneath for a place to sleep. You drifted away into dreamland, where you and Error shared a million more days together. It was official, you had fallen for your captor.