Freedom with a little death

A cold burning feeling spread through your body, as your limbs became mobile. Not being use to standing anymore, you toppled over, into error's arms. "what happened?" you ask him. "You were turned to stone by a snake lady!" yelled Blueberry. "Thank you Sans." mumbled Error. "She tricked you into being a stone statue for her garden." Error explained You nodded and he set you down on the ground. You were ready to return to your normal life, but the flash of yellow and green was too big of a coincedence. "Error, there was someone who pushed me into her. I felt a hand on my back, and a flash of yellow and green." Error grimaced. "I knew something like this might happen." Thats why I built this." Error snapped his fingers, and a giant computer appeared.

"Error, what is that?" you ask, as Blueberry crawls on your shoulders for a better view

"Error, what is that?" you ask, as Blueberry crawls on your shoulders for a better view. "It's a CPS" "A wha?" "A Chara Positioning System. We can track Chara from anywhere on earth or the underground." Error answered. "(Y/N), you will have to go to the surface often, so be prepared." You nodded, and got ready for a new chapter in your story with Error, and Blueberry.