Do I Know You?

You stepped out into the path surrounded by trees. Snow and wind tore at your skin, so you pulled your hoodie tighter around your waist and head. As you walked down the path, you looked behind  you occasionally to see that a stick would break, or a shadow would trail you from about thirty paces back. You got to a bridge, with some bars around it. You stopped, knowing you were being watched. "Hey. Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" you knew that voice. "Sans? or are you Error?" you turned around to see the face of neither Error or Blueberry. "Hey, kid how do you know my name?" asked the skeleton. 

"Well, you see that is a very good question. BYE!" you ran through the bars, and into a clearing. Flowey was yelling at you, but you didn't listen. You kept going, until you bumped into another skeleton, this one taller. "What? Another human?" You stood up, and started running away from the skeletons. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" screamed Flowey. "RUNNING!" you yelled back. you ran into another clearing, where the skeletons were waiting. You turned around, flustered. "But you were just behind me?" "Nyehehe HUMAN! You will now be captured by THE GREAT PAPYRUS!.....and Sans" 

Your soul once again appeared, ready to battle the brothers.

[Fight] [Act] [Item] [<3Mercy]

You spare them.

You avoid the attacks thrown, and realize that they are like Error and Blueberry's attacks.

You knew you could make it through this. You would persevere. 

AN: I know this is not how Undertale plays out. In this story, Frisk completed a neutral rout, and went home alone. You are the human to fall down after them. It has been a year since Frisk's arrival.