Saki and Zero

This is Saki and Zero, before being glitched

Zero's POV

Saki kicked me out of the room with my new friend, so I decided to go out on the town. I put on a disguise of a teenage girl, like myself before I was a glitch. I pulled a bag over my shoulder, and left. I walked down long streets, past tall buildings, and eventually reached a small toy shop. I decided to go in and buy a toy for Otter. I stepped inside, and a shock went down my spine. The feeling I get, when Saki is nearby. I look around, to see if she is here, but no one. I shrug it off, and continue to look for a toy. 

I get to the small toys area, and go to reach for a small rubber ball on the top shelf, but I was too short to reach it. I jumped, nothing, tried to climb on the shelf, NOPE. I was considering to use my green finger strings, but that would blow my cover.

I was about to leave, when a boy with black hair, and blue eyes, came over and reached the toy for me. "Here you g-" I made eye contact, and then realized why I felt that feeling inside the store. "Y-you are a-a" I stammered. "A GLITCH!" I yelled, and started running out of the store. The toy was in my pocket, so the alarm went off, and I just kept running. "HEY STOP!" I heard someone yell. "Don't worry, I'll get her." Said the boy who got me the toy. 

I ran until, I hit a dead end, when the boy grabbed me with blue strings that ran around my waist, legs, and arms. "L-let go of me!" I yell. "What do you want with me? Please don't kill me! I'm too young to die! I'll return the toy! These strings are too tigh-" "SHUT UP!" he yelled, filling my ears with glitched shrieks. "Who are you?" I ask. He looks at me with a smirk. "Names Error toots. How 'bout you?" He asks in a mock-flirt tone. "Wow. Original name there tiger." I said monotonously. "I-i'm Bine. Short for Binary. Like the code. With the ones and zeros. I was really confused by it, and when my sister Saki tried to explain it to me, I ended up asleep with Otter in my arms, so Saki ended up carrying me to m-"

"DO YOU EVER SHUT UP!" He yelled. "HEY BUB! LEGO A MY SISTER!" Error turned around, and got a roundhouse kick form Saki, into his face. "Zero! Tie 'im up!" "Okay Saki!"

ERROR'S POV

I woke up tied to a chair, and saw (Y/N) asleep next to me.