The Fall

The top of Mt. Ebbot was in sight. You knew you could make it up there, but you were aiming for the cave in front of you. You walk inside, as the light level goes down to nothing. You can't see a thing. You end up tripping over a root, and falling head first down a hole, into a pit, covered in golden blooming flowers.

You stand up, brushing dust and dirt, off your pants, and hoodie. There was an arch at the end of the hall, leading to another chamber, with another golden flower sitting in a patch of light. 

"Howdy!" it said. You drew back, surprised it could talk. "You must be new to the Underground!" (Skip to friendleness pelletts, because author is to lazy to write.) You feel your soul pull from your chest, as you entered a battle. "Run into them!" said the flower. You knew better than that. You doged all of them. "Hey buddy, you missed." you doge again. "Hey, are you braindead? Run. INto. THE. BUL-Pellets!" you doge. "YoU KnOw WhAt'S gOiNg On HeRe. DoN't YoU?" You flash the flower an I-konw-what-you-are-doing glare. "Fine..." says the flower. "Have it your way. DIE!" he yelled as pellets surrounded you. As the bullets closed in, a small fame appeared next to Flowey. "AHH!" he screamed, as he was blasted away. "My what a terrible creature to harm an innocent child. The lady, who resembled a goat, lifted you off the ground, and brought you through the ruins. She explained puzzles, traps, and battle mechanics. Although you already knew all about that. "Oh, my name is Toriel by the way." she told you. 

Timeskip, brought by a kick line of Error's puppets.

You sat in Toriel's house, working a way to leave. In the en you just asked her. She said no, and put you to bed. While you thought you heard Toriel sleeping, you escaped through the house, and up to the door. You pushed them open, and walked down a long hallway. At the end sat Flowey. "You are not down here as a twist of fate are you?" asked the flower. "You are looking fore someone of someone." You nod slowly, and Flowey says. "Well, I have been having having a chenge of heart lately, so I think I will help you to find them." as he climbed on to your back. "LET'S GO!" he yelled.

You charged out the door, into a familiar snowy path, surrounded by towering trees, and a bush hiding a camera, within its leafy branches.