A Resolution, Doesn't Have to Mean an Ending

The portal was torn open, and you stepped in, revealing a barren waste land, of snow. The air felt much different here, and you knew it. Cold bit at your finger tips, and your new clothing did nothing to help keep you warm. "Hello?" you call into the darkness. 

"What's up hot stuff?" called a voice from behind you. You spin around like a top, and see a Sans you had never seen before. He wore all black, with a red shirt, a gold tooth, and one glowing red eye. "Sans?" you ask your voice glitching on the word like it hurt to say. "The one and only." he said, smile growing. "No there are thousands of you." you said bluntly, not caring about his feelings. "Woah, deep kiddo. So what's with your skin?" asked the skeleton. "I...don't know...yet...." "Well, I know a guy who looks kinda like ya. He might be able to hel-" "I don't want him to see me like this." you mutter.

"Suit yourself. It could be a big error on your part." You groan, and start walking to where you believed Snowdin was. Sans walked up to you, and wrapped an arm around you waist. "Wanna come to Grillby's with me?" "No." you said, opening another portal, leaping into it.

You made a hard landing, into more snow.  The town around you is filled with life, as people run around playing games, eating food, and dancing around a tree. A strong arm lifts you off the ground, and yells, "Human you must... What are you?" asks a yellow dinosaur, in battle armor. "Oh, I used to be a human, now I'm not so sur-" "ALPHYS!" you turned to see the red haired girl from before. "Grab her. She is unstable!" The warrior lifted you up again, and the red-head came to inject a shot into your arm. You slapped it away into the snow, and the grip on your arm tightened. "Let go of me!" you yelled, reaching out with your hand at the fish girl. Purple strings shot from your fingers, and wrapped themselves around the girl's arms, legs, and torso. "Let her GO!" yelled the girl holding your arm. "Put me down..." you mutter. The knight drops you, and you tear open a portal. You see the image beyond it is pure white. "I said to put her down!" yelled Alphys. You release the strings, as a hand grabs your arm, and pulls you into the portal.

You fell backwards, and your head hit the ground. "(Y/N)! You're alive!" yelled Error. You pulled away from the embrace, to see Blueberry back in the corner, and Error healed. Sans had said you were not doing well, so I started searching dimensions, and I can't belive I found you! I'm sorry about what I put you through!" "What do you mean Error?" you ask. Error blushes, and tells you everything. "Your shirt, the manipulation, and almost letting Flowey, Asriel kill you." Error started to break down in tears, and you gave him a reassuring hug. "Error." you say to him. He looks you squarely in the eyes. "I forgive you."

A look of relief washes over his face, and he pulls you into a hug. You press your lips against his teeth, and he returns the gesture. Blueberry stands up, walks over to the couple, and wraps a long blue scarf around them.

END...FoR nOw...

A/n: I am very sorry for those who felt offended by how I described the reader's new appearance. I have read the complaints received, and worked to change how it it stated. The color of your skin was supposed to reflect how error looked as well, and Sans's comment is supposed to be referring to the error messages all over your body. I deeply apologize for how I handled the description and will work on fixing this story more in the future. I am sorry to all those offended and I hope you will forgive me for the mistake I made in that chapter. 

Thank you

-Skye