Run (Y/N) RUN!

(PLAY THE MUSIC!)

You sit in the void, bored out of your mind. You didn't know when Error and Blueberry would come back. You decided to run laps around the area. You rolled up your cargo pants, tied your (H/C) back into a bun and, started sprinting laps. Your lungs, legs, and feet hurt, so you kicked off your shoes, and continued running. 

You were always good at races. You had unusually long legs. You were not super tall but, your legs were not proportioned just right. You friends used to tease you mercilessly and would call you a giraffe. You were on your 60th lap, when a portal opened up in front of you. You stopped to late and, ended up slamming into Error. The two of you fell to the ground, Error had his body piled on top of yours. (Stupid broken promises. No romance, well now look at what has happened.) "Ugh!" You groan as the air is taken from your lungs. You look up, to see Error blushing a deep cyan, before you said "Um Error? Can you get off of me?" Error realizes he was staring and, quickly jumps off of you, and said, "Oh, s-sorry. What were you doing anyway?"

"Oh, I was running laps." you tell him. "Why?" "So I can stay in shape." you tell him. "W-well don't" "Why can't I run." "Because," he starts, "I'm now worried for my health and safety. You could cause me to break a bone, and that's not very humerous." You groan, and realize Error is staring and, playing with your hair. You stand up, creeped out. "WELL! Imma go sleep."

(Are you happy reader-chan?)