Team Get Rid Of Chara Squad-Force Assemble!

You were hanging on the ceiling of the anti-void,on a metal bar attached to chains, waiting for Error to finish programming the CPS. "(Y/N), I'm finished." Called Error. You jumped from the bar, and glided down to the computer. "So, where is Chara?" You ask. "On the surface. You should go get them." Error said, as more of a command than a suggestion.

You huff, and walk out into the cold night air. You wander the town for a few minutes, before seeing Chara standing beside a drug store. You disguise, and a college student, and teleport behind the little demon. You walk up behind them, and use a new power of yours. You turn back to your glitched form, and your hand turns a bright orange. You grab Chara's arm, and hear them yell, as they writhe in agony. "W-what?" They yell and turn to see you behind them. "H-how did you?" "DIDJA MISS ME?" You ask, making your voice glitch and crackle for a more dramatic affect.

You tear open a portal to the void, where Error popped a cage into the corner of the room. You flung Chara in the prison, and locked the door. "Good Job!" Says Error. "I'll go get us some food." He says, giving you a congratulatory kiss on the lips. 

Blueberry sighs, and goes back to his stack of books. "You guys are gross." Chara grunts, and sits against the back of her cage. "Sweetie, If you interrupt the grown ups, you'll have a bad time..." you said in a sing-songy voice. "BLUE!" you yelled. "Yeah?" he said, not looking up from his book. "Watch the kid, I gotta shower." Blueberry nodded, and you created a tiny room with a shower for privacy.

Timeskip brought to you by an angry Underswap Alphys, still looking for you

You finished your shower, and Error stepped back into the void, with food in two large bags. You created a table, and Error revealed burgers, fries, milkshakes, and a ten pound lobster. He gave the lobster to Chara, and when you asked, he said "That's all they get for a couple weeks, maybe a month or two..." You giggle, and sit down for the meal.

Later when you were asleep, with Error's arms , pulling you into a hug, and Blueberry on the other side of the room, Chara took a knife from her pocket, unlocked the cage, and used your hand to tear open a portal to freedom.

"So long you fools. I'm gonna get that Perservearance from Asriel..."