Battle and Betrayal

You battled with Sans and Papyrus for a half an hour, before you were able to spare them. You were at 2 hp, when you completed the battle. You collapsed onto the ground, and passed out from stress.

Flowey's POV_________________________________________________________________________

I sat in (Y/N)'s hood, for the battle. I almost revealed myself, by screaming at all the puns and one-liners from the wanna be guard, and smiley trash bag. The battle finally ended, and (Y/N) passed out, with the hood falling onto her head. I was getting crushed and suffocated at the same time. "HELP!" I cried. Realizing my mistake to late. The skeletons came over, lifted (Y/N) up in their arms, and pulled the hood off her head.

San's POV____________________________________________________________________________

I waltzed over to the kid, as Papyrus lifted her into his arms, bridal-style. I had heard something inside her hood, so I pulled it off, to see that little demon Flowey inside. He realized I had seen him, and flashed a large innocent smile. "You little b-" "SANS!" yelled Papyrus "LANGUAGE PLEASE!" I rolled my eyes, and grabbed the flower by his neck. Papyrus and I went home, leaving the kid on the couch, Papyrus went to cook dinner, and I went to my room with the flower for some interrogation.

(DUN DUNDUUUUUUNNNNN!)