The Return

You fell asleep in Error's arms, as he pulled the velvet hood over your eyes. He planted a kiss on your head, and opened a portal to Underfell, and stepped out for a while. You awoke when a cold chill ran down your spine. Feeling bored, you decided to waltz into Undertale. The waterfalls fell to the ground, and you ran your glitched hand through the soothing coolness. You were at peace with your new form, and were happy to be with Error. Now that your happy ending had finished, you were glad to know no more drama would happen. You squatted down to listen to the echo flowers, and heard a disturbing message. "Yea, there is a snake monster, turning other monsters to stone." You shuddered at the thought of being turned to stone, and continued on through the falls. 

You reached a large room with a gray door at the other end. You glitched over, and reached out for the door. As you grabbed the knob, the door swung open, and a hand from behind you, shoved you into a person, who stared you dead into the eyes. You felt your heart stop, as you saw she had snakes for hair, and a serpent tail for legs. She looked at you and froze. "Ohmygoshimsosorry!" she slurred, as you felt your legs freeze into place. "WHAT HAPPENED!" you yell,and turn to see a blur of lime green, and yellow. "Uhohnoyourgonnaturntostone!!" She yelled frantically.

"WHAT!" Your torso was now immobile, and soon, you were just in an empty black void, with nothing around, just black.

Error returned, and began to look for you. "Hey, Blue? Where is (Y/N)?" "She left for Undertale." Blueberry said, looking up from his comic that you had got for him. "oh no no nooooo!" There is a monster going around turning others to stone there!" Error jumped into Undertale, leaving Blueberry with his thoughts.

(I'm BAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!)