Soul Searchers

You, Sans, and Papyrus walked through the decrepit deteriorating caverns of waterfall, searching for Gaster.

"Where does he live around here?" you ask the skeletons. "Somewhere around... AH! Here we go." Papyrus said, pulling on the knob of a small gray door, that lead into a room, with nothing on the walls, and nothing on the floor. "Hello Sans, Papyrus..." Croaked a gravely voice from the corner. 

"Gaster," Said Papyrus in a hurried voice, "there is a child named Chara, wreaking havo-" "Say no more.." crooned Gaster, standing up, and making his way over to you.

"You must be (Y/N), I have heard a lot about you." Said Gaster, rubbing your shoulders. "You will have to help me with something, if I get you to see how to use your power."  You nodded, agreeing with the deal.

Gaster snapped his bony fingers, and you passed out.

You awoke in a long hallway, full of doors. Each one was labeled, the same. Each said Horrid Memory. In black ink, on gnarled gray wood. You walked over to the first door, opened it, to see the night Error kidnapped you. 

You had never seen just how horrifying Error looked, while leaning over you. You shut the door, and moved on quickly.

In the next door, was another terrible memory, of when you awoke to find your shirt, ripped to shreads. I never did find out what happened here. You thought, seeing that it was really Error, who tore apart your shirt He's gonna get really hurt for that. You thought, continuing on down the hallway.

Door, after door, lead to worse, and worse memories. Fighting Error, Getting almost killed, and fighting Alphys, were only some of the highlights.

At the end of the hallway, to saw a light, from underneath a single white door. You grabbed the handle, and pushed it open, to find Asriel, in his God of Hyperdeath form.

"Hello (Y/N), I have been waiting. Let's begin..."

(A/N): Hey Guys! I'm not dead! Sorry for having been away for so long, family issues. Nothing bad though. Prepare for daily uploads, until September 6th! (Unless I finish the story before then.) But I really owe it to you guys. Thanks for all the support!

-Sky