Wolf Pack

You woke up, with Error still asleep next to you. You look around, ready to start your day, when you notice, that Chara had escaped. You frantically looked around the empty space, and couldn't find Chara anywhere. "E-error, ERROR! Wake up they are gone! Chara is GONE!" "WHAT! How did they escape?" "I-i don't know." "I'll go look at the CPS." You and Error ran over to the computer, ans saw that Chara was in the Underfell universe, in a camp site on the north side on the river near Snowdin.

"Time to go get her (Y/N). Good luck." Error said, giving you a kiss on the way out. (OMG an Error message just appeared on my screen!) You landed in outside of the camp, and transformed into what you looked like as a human. You strutted into the campsite, and noticed no one was around. You wandered around, until you were sure Chara had escaped. You were ready to go back to the void, when a and rested on your shoulder. You were spun around to look into the eyes of a tall, pale skinned boy, with dark brown hair, and wolf ears and a tail. "Now, whats a pretty girl like you, doing out here?" He asked. You blushed, and four other guys stepped out from behind him. They all had mischievous grins, and eyes locked on you. "These are my brothers." He said pointing to them. "I'm Omega, this is Delta, Chi, Alpha,and this is Beta." He said. Beta stepped forward, his auburn hair covering his eyes. "You wanna come live with us?" He said, and you felt yourself black out.

When you woke up, you looked to see your body was still that of a human, and you had a gray tail and ears attached to your body. "W-what happened?" You yelled. Chi walked down to the room you were in, and you pretended to be asleep. "I know you're awake sweetie." Said Chi. "W-what happened to me?" You asked. "You are a werewolf now. You can stay with us. Forever." You begin to stutter, "B-but I-i have a boyfriend, and a h-home! You have to let me go. I'm not a human, I-i'm a glitch!" "Oh kitten, there is no need to lie to me, we will protect you." Chi said pulling your body, against his chest. You tense up, as he starts to weave his fingers through your hair. "P-please s-stop." You say, begging him. "Oh, kitten. It's fine." "Chi, you're scaring her. Says Beta and Delta. You now realize, they were  identical twins. They both had long auburn hair, tanned skin, and striking emerald eyes. "Buzz off guys, she is cute when scared." You were getting fed up. "LET GO OF ME!" You yell, voice glitching. You shove Chi off of you, and feel your body turn back to the glitched form from before. "What did you do to yourself?" Asked Delta and Beta in unison. "I changed back to myself." you grunt. "She really is a glitch." "Yes, now buzz off." You yell, jumping into the anti-void, leaving the boys to wonder about you.

"(Y/N) What happened?" Asks Blueberry upon your return. "Don't ask." You huff, going to shower, and get the smell of dog out of your clothes.