Keys and Curls

The anti-void sucks without Error, or Blueberry. Even Chara screaming from the cage that used to be in the corner would be fine. You looked around the void, trying to find something, when the ground began to shake. It collapsed, and you began to fall, down the tunnel, passing windows into what looked like countless other dimensions. One where all the monsters you met where humans, one where they lived on the moon, there was the one where you battled Sans and Papyrus. It looked as if it was reset, because they were all on the surface. You fell, and fell, and suddenly, you stopped. The window in front of you opened, and you stepped inside. All around you was snow. 'I must be in Snowdin.' you thought, and began to walk around. You stopped beside a tall log cabin. It had two mailboxes, one overflowing with mail, and the other empty. On the lift read Papyrus, and on the right, it said Sans.

You rushed up to the door, knocked, almost smashing it down, and waited until a skeleton in a red hoodie appeared. "Hey! I know you, you're the naked kid from Undyne's lab." You cringed at the memory, but were relived when a familiar Blue clad skeleton, sauntered into the room.

"Paps? Who is it?" he asked, rubbing sleep from his eye sockets. "Its that girl you lived with in the void." Papyrus answered. "(Y/n)?" He asked, pushing his way past Papyrus, to see you at the door.

Speechless, you tackled him into a hug. "Sans! You're alive!" he looked stunned, patting your back to comfort your sobs of joy. "W-what do you mean? I've been alive this whole time." he stood up, pulling you with him. "Sans, is she the one you were with, before you woke up in your room?" "Yeah, why?" Sans asked, confused.

"Well, that means she gained a little bit of you, before you reset here in this dimension." "What does that mean Paps?" Sans asked the tall skeleton. "It means, she can use the power of any of her alternate selves. Like, there is a version of her in the original universe, being her before she was a glitch, the one from our universe. From when her soul was stolen, and her Undertale form was lost, her body chose the next one in succession, creating an artificial glitch." Papyrus explained. "So if we get my soul back, I'll be able to use any other from?" You asked. "Precisely." Papyrus finished.

"How do we get the soul back?" You ask. "Well, Undertale has been reset twice since Asriel took your soul, but if we get the key to the universe archive, we can get it back from Flowey, and stop Chara from destroying all timelines forever." Sans, Papyrus, and you walked out the door, and to see the one person, who is the same in all dimensions. 

W.D. Gaster.....

Look I'm back!