Chapter 3:

When Error was done almost killing you, he threw you into a wall, and left, presumably to destroy an innocent universe. You lay on the floor, (H/C) hair pushed out to the sides, so it wouldn't get stained by the blood dripping from your mouth. "Ugh, this is literal torture." you said into the void (Anti-void dear writer. Shut up Error! I'm lazy.) Your arm begins to move again, and you groan. "Crap!" you yell, as Error steps back into the void. This time he come in with another skeleton, this one wearing blue and gray, with white bones.

They had similar features, beyond the obvious differences in bone color, clothing, and even eyes. Eye sockets? The blue and white one appeared to have stars where he would presumably have seeing capabilities.

"Error stop I'm going." he said. "Great. Another one" you think. "Okay #11. Go sit. I need to get food. Our guest needs to eat something other than katsup." "Guest?" says the other skeleton, confused. He looks around the void (Anti-voi- SHUT UP ERROR! Now, back to the story.) The other skeleton looked around the void, until he spotted you. "Oh my!" he said running over to you. "Have fun puppets!" said Error' leaving through a portal."Uhh..." you groan, as you feel someone shaking you. "H-human! Are you alive?" "Ye." is all you could muster to say. "Gah! That jerk." says the skeleton.

You open your eyes, and a look of relief washed over the face of the skeleton. "Oh, good. You're okay. I'm Sans. What's your name human." "I'm (Y/N)" "Wow. That's a really pretty name." "You blush a little." "T-thanks. I'm gonna sleep now" you tell Sans, who nods and, goes to sit against the wall adjacent to where you were laying. He pulled out crochet hooks, knitting needles, and a couple balls of blue yarn, in varying shades. "You can sleep now. I'm gonna knit a scarf for you. If that is okay?" You nod, causing your (H/C) hair to fall in your eyes. Sans giggled, as you closed your eyes.

"Here. Eat" You opened your eyes and, saw Error standing above you. He kicked a bag of food to you and, went through another portal, to a sun-lit room, with floor-to-ceiling windows, covered in intricate images of varying crests. "Hey, Sans." you ask as the portal closed. "Where does Error go?" "Oh, other universes. He destroys all the alternate ones like, Underfell, well, maybe not that one. He might destroy my universe, Underswap, but he always keeps Undertale, the original universe, in the multi-verse." "Oh, okay MY brain hurts. "I know. It's a lot to take in." You nod, as Sans says, "There, Done!" Sans held up the blue and gray scarf, proud of his craftsmenship. "Here, try it on!" You sit up, and Sans wraps the scarf around your neck. You like it. "Very nice Sans, this is the comfiest scarf I have ever worn." "Sans eyes shone with prowess. "Thank you human! Let's be friends!" You are taken aback by Sans's bluntness, but you enjoy his company. "Of course. We'll be BESTIES!" "Heh. You sound like my other friend, Alphys. She was head of the royal guard to Queen Toriel. I miss her." "It's okay Sans. We're friends and, we'll get through this. I promise.

(The thought of helping your new friend fills you with  perseverance)