Error! POV

(PLAY DA MUSIC)(Pretend Error is singing the song on top)

When I walked through the portal to the void (ANTI-VOID! What are you doing here? How do you like it when YOUR story is hijacked? ~Slams body into a wall~ Worth it hah!) The last thing I expected to see was her charging at me at full speed. We fell over and, I ended up on top of her. As we stared at each other, Undyne's words rang through my head, "That girl you kidnapped, is the glitch. Or, at least she will be"  'I'll  have to watch her' I thought, looking down at her.

Is it just me, or it this angle really flattering. Her (H/C) cascaded around the floor, like a waterfall, and her (E/C) eyes sparkled like the most precious gems "Error," she whispered, voice sounding sweet as a siren's. "Yes?" I answered, convinced she would confess her love for me right then and there. "Can you get off of me, I'm getting crushed." 

I snapped back to reality, and felt my face heat up. What is wrong with me? We sat on the ground, and I reached up to touch her hair. It looked like the softest blanket. She must have noticed me, because she stood up and, speed walked to the corner where Sans was sitting. He must have walked over when we entered. I felt jealousy build up in my soul, vowed to myself. I WILL maker her love me and only me.