(ERROR:INSERT_TITLE_)

You stepped into the room with Error, and gave him a hug. "Thanks for that." You say, as he pulls you into a kiss. You were standing with your arms around his neck, and Blueberry walked in. "A-am I interrupting?" He sutters, as you pull away, leaving your and Error's face burning brighter than the sun. "No, you're fine Blue." You say, walking off to the CPS. You stare at the screens, looking for the little red dot to indicate where Chara was, and you notice they were in your home town. "Error? ERROR! C-chara! S-she's in my home!" You yell, and the skeletons come over to you. "Okay," Error begins, "this time I'll come with you on the mission." Error says, leaving Blueberry in the void by himself. 

You landed through the portal, inside your room. The walls were a faded (W/C), and the sheets were strewn about in a crazed fashion. "So, this is your room? It's cute." Error said, sidling up to you. "Shut up." You said, huffing away, and throwing open the closet doors. Inside, was all manners of clothes. You pulled out a baggy green hoodie, pulling it over your shirt, and straightened up the bed, while Error read some books sitting on your shelf. "These aren't that interesting, unlike the books you got Sans." "Well, those are school books. Don't ruin them, they cost a fortune." You say, putting the last pillow on the bed, and slamming your body onto the soft mattress. "Well, where do you wanna start?" Asked Error. "I'll call a friend, and see if they know anything." You said.

You picked up the phone, and turned it on to see an abundance of error messages pop up on the screen. "What?" You say, showing the messed up screen to Error. "Well, you actually can't use technology, unless specially made for us." He says. You grunt, and decide to surprise visit your friend instead. "Error, can you disguise yourself?" You ask, making yourself look like you did before loosing your soul. "Yes, I can." H said, changing into a guy, still a good foot taller than you.

He had black hair, a black hoodie, and striking blue eyes.

"No one is gonna belive we are a couple if you look like that

"No one is gonna belive we are a couple if you look like that." You say bluntly. "Go with the flow sweetheart. We'll see what happens, he say, wrapping an arm around your shoulders, and leading you out of the house.

You start walking, when Error sees a small shop selling toys, trinkets, and candy. He looks in the window, and sees an image of a yo-yo. "Hey, (Y/N)" He whispers, pulling you to a stop. "What is a yo-yo?" He asks. "Its a toy you put on your finger, and spin around on a stri-" You stop mid-sentence, seeing stars appear in Error's blue eyes. "CRAP!"  You think, seeing him run into the store. You stand and wait outside. You sit on a bench twiddling your thumbs, and waiting for Error, when a hand reaches in front of your mouth, with a rag in it. You smell chloroform, and pass out.

You wake up in a dark room, tied to a chair. You look up, to see a girl with the same glitched skin as you, except hers was a light yellow. She had large powder blue eyes, pink hair, in a longer pixie cut, and a yellow sweater-tank-top, with blue short overalls, in the same color as her eyes.

"H-hello?" You say. "HI! Nice to meet you! My name is Zero! Do you like candy? Her have a piece." She blurts out, not breathing in between sentences. "Have you met Saki? She is a bounty hunter, and my sister. She is an alcholic, and is most likely passed out in the other room. Do you wanna meet my cat Otter, he is very fluffy. You have really pretty hair. Can you tell me where space end-" "ZERO!" An intimidating voice yells, and another glitch busts into the room. "Hi Saki! How was your nap. I made anew friend! Her name is... What's your name?" Zero asks, turning to face you. "Zreo, get out she is dangerous! She's not like us." "How so?" Zero asks. "She's half HUMAN!" Saki yells, pushing Zero out of the room, and turns to face you. "You lay a hand on my sister, and I'll kill ya." She growls, her breath smells like beer. "I don't want any of ya underground glitches runnin around an' corrupting her more than she is now. She didn't deserve this life, but now we are living it." She says, trying not to pass out. "What do you mean by corrupted?" You ask. "Oh, you don't know do you? Well, accidental glitch, WE all glitches, errors, and corrupted ones, are the hackers who messed with things we shoulden't have, and are stuck like this!"