When It All Comes Crashing Down

Error tied the kid to the ceiling, as you went of with your day, trying to ignore her pleas. "I-i didn't do anything to you!" She would yell over and over.

You were finally able to tune you out, when she said something that made your whole world crumble. "If you let me go, I'll tell you how to stop the assassians from taking you away!" You levitated up to the small girl, and asked. "Who is looking for me?" "C-chara! They go around hiring hit men, to capture you. They got to my sister, some wolf guys in another dimension, even hired a gorgon hiding in the underground to kill you!" You stared at her with a stunned look. "How do you know all this?" "S-saki talks in her sleep." she said. "Fine, I'll let you down, but you have to help us locate Chara." "DEAL!" Zero yelled, as you called Error.

TIMESKIP AS YOU TELL HIM THE INFO

"Okay kid," he said, releasing Zero. "Now, let's go kick some demon child butt." Error says, pulluing you, Zero, and even Blueberry into the portal to surface world Undertale, where Chara was last positioned. "Okay squad, this is where we exact our revenge. Now, lets find this kid." You and Error run off, and leave Zero with Blue to search in the other direction. The world flew past, as you saw monsters mingling with humans. "Frisk must have reset and done a pacifist run."  Muttered Error, looking for the kid. Inside of a store window, you saw a few familiar faces. "Error, in there." you pointed at the shop, and saw the wolf pack, Medi, and Saki. All of them were chatting to someone just out of your vision, but you had a sinking feeling, it was them, Chara.

The enemies turned around to see you, and charged out at you, guns ablazing. You and Error are frozen with fear eminent in your eyes, until....

Cliffhanger!